Here is a quick and easy way to get your kids to eat fruit during a time where there are sweets and special treats EVERYWHERE! This is what the boys brought to their holiday party at school. Very cute and super easy! Make it and bring it to your child’s school, work party, or use it as a festive center piece for the kids table this Christmas.
- ½ honeydew, ripe and cut into slices for the tree
- 20 red grapes, cut in half and used for garland
- 1 strawberry, cut into a star
- more grapes or pretzels rods, for tree trunk
- Cut all your fruit.
- Assemble the honeydew first and then the grapes.
- Add the star and trunk and EAT!
Have you seen any other festive fruit or veggie platters out there that you want to share?
Merry Christmas and remember as the holidays grow closer, fill up on veggies and fruit FIRST then treat yourself to a little treat at your next holiday party. Don’t forget to try to squeeze in a workout too if you can. A girl can dream, right?